Market Share Monitoring SchemesMarket Share Monitoring Schemes provide low cost, confidential, accurate and detailed market information based on company sales information. Similar to EIDOS schemes used by national retailers and the 'sheds', they give regular, up-to-date and accurate snaphots of company positions in value and volume of sales.
If your answer is yes to these two simple questions, then talk to us.
- Do people tell you what they think you want to hear, or do they tell you what you want to know?
- Do you rely on market information that is out-of-date when it lands on your desk, too general for practical decision-making use, unreliable or just plain misleading?
Trying to do this by watching your own sales figures and by listening to anecdotal reports is as useful as looking in the mirror. In a mature market, where growth will be limited, and sales growth has to be gained largely by taking it from competitors, quarterly information on market growth and market share is probably the most vital information you can have.
Michael Rigby Associates' information system ensures the right people have the right information at the right time. As a member, you have direct access to:
- Important trends in the rapidly changing structure and values of the market. Reliable, up to the minute and detailed trend information to enable you to make sound decisions.
- The structure of the UK market e.g. where it's heading in terms of profile size, product growth (or decline), sector development.
- Volume, value and pricing now split into the Private, Public, Retail and Trade Extrusion sectors.
So when you ask a simple question, you get a simple answer. The correct one.